Keeping kids safe on mobile devices
Welcome to Parent Clue. In this class you will learn how to keep kids safe on mobile devices. This parenting skill is vital in today’s world. You can’t just hand kids an iPhone and expect nothing bad to happen. This online video training class will teach concerned parents the tools and techniques they can use to keep their families safe.
Parenting has changed. Today’s parents need new skills to successfully raise their kids in our digital age.
Mobile technology has brought an incredible leap in communication and convenience. But it also has brought along some new and unprecedented dangers that parents and kids must now face together.
- Digital addiction
To keep kids safe online, parents need to know a little about technology. Parents need to take charge of the technology your kids use. You need to decide what is appropriate for your children based on their age, maturity, and your family values.
Who is this course for?
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you will find this course helpful:
- Does your teenager have an iPhone?
- Are you considering getting your tween with an iPod touch as a gift?
- Will your toddler play on your iPad occasionally?
- Are you a babysitter, grandparent, youth leader, or teacher who uses mobile technology and interacts with young people?
- Do you ask your kid to provide tech support for your phone?
- Are you concerned about pornography, cyberbullying, device addiction, and sexting?
- Do you want to know more about potentially scary apps that your child may be using?
At the end of this course you will have all the skills keep your kids safe on mobile devices.
What does this course cover?
My course consists of 8 lessons taking you step-by-step through a complete strategy on keeping kids safe on mobile devices. I teach using features available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
In this course, I cover topics like effective communication, parental controls and restrictions, sharing apps and purchases. You will learn what dangerous apps threaten your kids, and how to secure your kids’ iPhone or other mobile device.
Get started today. I offer a money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, please let me know.
Enroll today for exclusive early access!
Foundations of parenting in the digital world
What is digital parenting? This lesson reviews major threats to the family and identifies digital parenting techniques to mitigate those threats.